Welcome to the thirteenth edition of Friday Night Write!
NOTE: We are currently running amuck without a judge and writing just for the fun of it!!
This week's song was chosen by Five Sentence Fiction founder Lillie McFerrin!
- 1 Song
- 60 Hours
- 500 Words
- New prompt posts at 12 pm pacific on Friday
- Listen to the song HERE
- Let it stir up a story
- Post your story (or story link) in the comment box below
- Submissions open Friday @ noon EST and close Sunday @ midnight EST
- The music is merely the catalyst for your muse.
- The story does not have to contain any reference to the song.
- The story you create is entirely your own and Sweet Banana Ink makes no claim to it.
- You are encouraged to post your story on your own blog as well as posting in our comments box.
Questions? Give us a holler via email (email@example.com) or twitter (@bullishink). We look forward to writing alongside you this weekend! Can’t wait to see what stories are stirred up!