Welcome to the fourth edition of Friday Night Write!
This week we chose a song to celebrate the spirit of Friday The Thirteenth!
- 1 Song (see image right)
- 48 Hours (Friday @ 5pm to Sunday @ 5pm pacific)
- 500 Words
- New prompt posts at 5pm pacific on Friday
- Listen to the music here
- Let it stir up a story
- Post your story in the comment box below
- Comments will close at 5 pm pacific on Sunday
- The story does not have to contain any reference to the song.
- The music is merely the catalyst for your muse.
- The story you create is entirely your own and Sweet Banana Ink makes no claim to it.
- You are free to post your story on your own blog.
- Remember: as we are still in our beta stage, there are no winners, judges, badges or prizes – but I'm happy to announce that (barring catastrophic meltdown) all that will change as of Friday, August 3!
Questions? Give us a holler via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or twitter (@bullishink). We look forward to writing alongside you this weekend! Can't wait to see what stories Beck stirs up!